Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What an awesome meeting we had at Zion Bible College.  God has done so many great miracles on behalf of this great college who is putting out so many wonderful preachers, missionaries and evangelists!  What a privilege to be able to be a part of such a great college.

It is great being back home!  Though I love being able to travel (love it), I do not enjoy being away from my family!  Besides the Lord, they are the most precious part of my life.  I thank God for the blessings of my wife and children.

This evening, we held a ceremony for Tytus celebrating his leaving behind his childish beginnings and entering into a season of growing towards manhood.  We presented him with some special books that talk about purity and adolescence and presented him with a very cool miniature sword that represents the real sword that he will be presented when he graduates for living a life of purity before God.  

We are quickly approaching The Launch, our youth conference.  We are expecting anywhere from 1200-1600 students.   I can't wait.  If you would like to check out The Launch you can go to www.thelaunchne.com.  


No comments:

Post a Comment