Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Grateful

I am so grateful and thankful for today! Why? Because I am alive... I have the opportunity to make today better than yesterday. I have an awesome God, a beautiful, wonderful wife, two exceptional children, a dream job, a home, two cars, dear family and friends, and my health. 

I am also thankful for the trials... yes... on top of ALL those wonderful things I have trials. These trials challenge me... to be better... to draw closer to my God... to cling to God's Word and ALL of His glorious promises. To rise up in faith and believe God and to put His Word to action. If it were not for the trials I may not recognize the blessings.

These trials could defeat me, but they will not. Instead, they send me into a deeper pursuit of Gods love. These trials make me more desperate for His presence. In the end these trials will make me stronger, wiser, and more effective in my lifes purpose.

Everyday is a day to be grateful... Romans 8:28 28 "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment