Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Senior High Camp Day #2 Evening Service

Tonight was simply awesome! Another night of great worship...not just the music...students hungry and in pursuit of their God!

Konan preached on "The Greatest Question of All." Challenging every student that to make changes in their lives may be as easy as asking themselves, "Is this the wisest choice I can make?"

Too many students ask different questions like, "Is it really a sin if I...," or "I wander how far I can go without getting caught?" In this frame of mine the issue is always on the negative rather than than the TRUTH!

When we ask ourselves, "Is this the wisest choice I can make," truth will surely be found. Once truth is found as we obey and walk in wisdom that God gives, then blessings are sure to follow.

As Konan gave the invitation to the altars this evening they FILLED up fast. The students prayed and prayed. Then a spirit of worship broke loose and these students did not want to stop. They just kept worshipping and praising their Savior.

I really feel that God has been preparing the hearts of our students. I can see them getting closer and closer to that moment when all "Heaven" breaks loose in their lives and they will never be the same.

Please continue to pray with us that God will be able to complete the work that He led these students here for. I am confident He will. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. It was AWESOME. And it was great to worship next to you and the kids. I night I'll never forget.

    ReplyDelete